THIS AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ("YOU" OR "YOUR") AND Tech Art Ltd. ("VideoCNV.com", "OUR," "US," "WE") REGARDING YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE VIDEOCNV.COM WEBSITE ("WEBSITE") AND THE VIDEOCNV SOFTWARE ("SOFTWARE"). YOU MUST READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SOFTWARE AND WEB INTERFACE. BY DOWNLOADING AND ACCESSING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW.
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the services provided on www.videocnv.com (hereafter referred to as „VideoCNV.com”).
Original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain intellectual compositions are protected by copyright law. If a person publicly performs, reproduces, distributes copies, or displays works without consent of the copyright owner, they could be in violation of the law. Please ensure that you are aware of, respect and comply with all copyright laws. Go to www.copyright.gov to learn more about U.S. copyright law. For more information on academic, music, movie, gaming, and webcast copyrights please visit the www.riaa.com, www.copyright.com, www.creativecommons.org, www.mpaa.org websites.
You agree that any and all downloading or converting will be limited to authorized format-shifting and space-shifting purposes and for personal, private, and non-commercial uses only. You agree that You will not share, distribute, or broadcast any files downloaded or converted with the Software in any way.
The Software and Website do not share, host, store, or provide any kind of content, including but not limited to, any video, audio or game content. The services provided by the Software are based on third party-websites. Any linked websites provided in the Software's search results are in no way connected to, under the control of, or associated with VideoCNV.com. The Software is designed purely as an internet search, discovery and information tool. We are not a "file sharing" site, or software, whether peer-to-peer or otherwise.
1. The use of VIdeoCNV.com is governed by Canadian law with the following modifications and explanations to be considered.
2. VideoCNV.com offers a technical service on a voluntary basis. Hence, VideoCNV.com does not take liability for the service working unimpeded or for permanent availability of the service.
3. VideoCNV.com must only be used for private purposes. Any commercial use of VideoCNV.com is strictly forbidden and will be pursued in a court of law.
4. VideoCNV.com is only to be used to access content which was posted onto the hosting platform by an authorised third party. The user is obliged to check respective rights concerning the content.
5. It is forbidden to convert files that are not publicly available. In case a third party right is already violated by downloading the content, the user bears complete responsibility for this as he started the processing of the data in question.
6. Accessing the systems or services of VideoCNV.com in any way other than the intended use is forbidden.
7. It is the only purpose of VideoCNV.com to create a copy of downloadable online-content for the private use of the user ("fair use"). Any further use of the content transmitted by VideoCNV.com, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by VideoCNV.com. VideoCNV.com does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
8. The user carries full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of VideoCNV.com. VideoCNV.com only provides the technical service. Hence, VideoCNV.com does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through VideoCNV.com.
9. Our platform contains links to external websites of third parties, the contents of which cannot be influenced by us. Thus, we cannot take responsibility for this content. The responsibility lies with the respective provider or host of the websites in question. All linked websites were checked for violations of rights at the time of establishing the link. There was no suspicion of illegal content at that time. Continuous checking of the linked websites, however, is not reasonable without any concrete evidence of a rights violation. Should we be informed about any rights violation, we will immediately delete such links.
10. Should individual provisions of these present terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a substitute provision regulating the intended purpose of the ineffective provision as precisely as possible.
11. VideoCNV.com is not responsible for any content processed by our service. The system is working on a way that allows converting files from all websites that contain the video directly inside their pages. The user is reponsible for any activities that violate 3rd party copy rights or other laws.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
VideoCNV.com is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, VideoCNV.com adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Sections 512(c) and/or 512(d) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. . 512 et seq.). If You believe any of the Website's content infringes upon Your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a "DMCA Takedown Notice"). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to VideoCNV.com's designated agent, ("Copyright Agent"), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
VideoCNV.com's Copyright Agent for the purpose of receiving DMCA Takedown Notices is: VideoCNV.com Support. Please post all takedown notices in the form at our contacts page or email any of the emails there. For clarity, DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for VideoCNV.com to be authorized to take any action, Your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the foregoing requirements.